Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/arkabahc/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1095

Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/arkabahc/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1095

Deprecated: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/arkabahc/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2294
Arka BahÇe Forumu - Tekil Mesaj Gösterimi - Enkai
Konu: Enkai
Tekil Mesaj Gösterimi
Eski 13-07-2022, 17:35
TimothyDup TimothyDup bağlı değil

Üyelik Tarihi: Jul 2022
Bulunduğu Yer: Finland
Mesajlar/Teşekkür sayısı: 38/1
6 Mesaj ına 35 Kere teşekkür edildi
TimothyDup - ICQ üzerinden Mesaj gönder TimothyDup - AİM üzerinden Mesaj gönder TimothyDup - YAHOO üzeri ndenMesaj gönder Send a message via Skype™ to TimothyDup
Tanımlı Question about Facebook videos

Hi guys! :]
I’ve faced an individual problem…

You identify, I’ve unswerving to generate a eccentric video an eye to my best friend.
We deliver varied common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to grow into a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so values bright and early consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps for the sake of downloading components promptly from popular networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s available, works stable ample supply, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes time to download a exalted host of videos. Peradventure someone acclimated tо it? How do you like it? Or do you identify a secure choice to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative in support of any advice.
By the way - sorry for my English

I’ll give you my feedback a undersized bit later.
Alıntı ile Cevapla